Bidding to host CCC 2020
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED for vibrant and enthusiastic cities keen to bid to host the Creative Cities Convention (CCC) in 2020.
The Convention is a great chance for cities to present the region or city to an industry that is, by its very nature, designed to hold up a mirror to our society in all its diversity. It is an opportunity to publicise your local creative media sector, to tell other cities what you’ve got to offer, to engage with leading industry figures, and to attract talent to your area.
The full brief is available here: BIG CITY CHALLENGE 2019 – FULL BRIEF FOR BIDS
Cities that would like to submit their bid can do so here.
● Deadline for written proposal: 5pm, 31st January 2019
● Three shortlisted cities approached by: 7th February 2019
● Deadline for delivering 3min video pitch: 21st March 2019
● Creative Cities Convention 2019: 1st-2nd April 2019
● CCC 2020 host city announced: 2nd April 2019
● Creative Cities Convention 2020: TBC April 2020